Monday, May 17, 2010

Interesting Monday

As usual, work was great and teck hui's finally returning tml :) Thanks for the candy and drink, appreciate both of you. Was surprised I managed to find the missing P File LOL! Truely God's grace.

Met up with yan li, hui lin, lionel and nich. Well I do understand how you feel, yan li. I believe everyone would have experience such a situation as well. I'm glad you shared it with us today, hope you're feeling better now.

Maybe when others look at my blog, they might laugh at wad I'm blogging about but I guess it's because I feel much better writing everything out so NICH! Stop laughing at me!

Shared my problem with my friends and some said she's just not interested whereas some said, she might be trying hard to catch and a minority asked me to continue trying. Confusing indeed. I'm really praying hard about it.

It's 11.56pm now!!! Gotta sleep :) Good night peeps :)

No comments: